Review 2018 ✔ Improved delivery times of iPhone X, HTC U11 + pixel history and more – Pocketnow Daily
iphone x case:
JBL Flip 3:
Samsung Galaxy: Watch Pocketnow Daily today as we talk about the iPhone X, its launch, and how the shipping times have improved after it. Then we talked about the HTC U11 Plus, and how it did not become the Pixel 2 XL. Samsung, Huawei and Xiaomi are the following, since these companies have driven the biggest growth in the smartphone space. Then we talk about HTC and how the company is committed to up to 6 devices in 2018. We finished the program today talking about the Samsung Galaxy S8, S8 + and Note 8 given the offers you can find.
All this and more after the cut.
– Samsung allows buyers of Galaxy S8, S8 + and Note 8 to choose between Gear VR and DeX Station for free
– Samsung, Huawei and Xiaomi boosted most of the global growth of shipments of Q3 smartphones
– HTC U11 Plus was Pixel 2 XL at a point in the hell of development
– HTC confirms 2018 own-brand smartphones from "five to six", including at least one dual camera model
– The launch of iPhone X attracts large crowds around the world, while online waiting times improve gradually
Read more in Spanish:
Pocketnow has been a key source of mobile technology news and reviews since its inception in 2000. With offices on three continents, Pocketnow offers 24-hour coverage of the mobile technology landscape, from smartphones to tablets and portable devices. Our goal is to be your number one source for news, reviews, comparisons and comments on mobile technology. If you love mobile devices as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!
Subscribe and more videos:
Thanks for watching, please I like to share and SUBSCRIBE !!!
Video credits to Kenneth S. Jose YouTube channel